Saturday, June 17, 2017

My favorite activity



Preparing my backpack with essential tools for sketching, wearing suitable cloths for the hot summer, and riding a lovely bicycle and searching for a little shadow. Then looking around. Everywhere looks attractive and eye-catching and has something to capture.

It is my favorite activity these days when I have free time. These are some of my sketches. I have worked on and colored some of them in Photoshop. Hope you enjoy.

Vank cathedral entrance

Vank cathedral entrance

Art bazaar of Isfahan

Naqsh-e Jahan square/ Near Sheikh Lotfollah mosque

Naqsh-e Jahan square/ View of Shah Abbas mosque

Naqsh-e Jahan square/ View of Sheikh Lotfollah mosque

Atigh (Kohneh) Square/ View of Jameh mosque

Atigh (Kohneh) Square/ View of Ali minaret
Atigh (Kohneh) Square/ View of Ali minaret

No comments: